Chase Ink Business Preferred, New Targeted 100K Welcome Bonus
If you have been thinking of applying for the Chase Ink Business Preferred credit card, this could be a good opportunity to visit a Chase bank branch and see if you qualify for an increased welcome bonus. Doctor of Credit reports that Chase Ink Business Preferred will now offer select clients up to 100,000 bonus points when the client spends $15,000 in the first three months after account opening. This same offer has also been mailed out to some customers and it is available until March 31, 2020.
The public offer for the Chase Ink Business Preferred credit card is for 80,000 bonus points after you spend $5,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. So the targeted offer gives you 20,000 more Ultimate Rewards points, but also requires you to spend an extra $10,000. That is still worth it in my opinion, as it works out to an extra 2X points on your spend.
- Earn 3 points per $1 on the first $150,000 spent in combined purchases in the following categories each account anniversary year
- Shipping purchases
- Internet, cable and phone services
- Advertising purchases with social media sites and search engines
- Earn 1 point per $1 on all other purchases
- Points are worth 25% more when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards
- 1:1 Point Transfer to leading frequent travel programs
- Primary rental car insurance
- Get up to $600 per claim in cell phone protection against covered theft or damage for you and your employees listed on your monthly cell phone bill when you pay it with your Chase Ink Business Preferred credit card. Maximum of 3 claims in a 12 month period with a $100 deductible per claim.
- $95 Annual Fee
- LEARN MORE
This is a great offer in my opinion if you are targeted. It is not clear which customers will receive this offer, but if you have a branch nearby and want to apply for this card, then it is worth a visit. Keep in mind that this card falls under the 5/24 rule.
We have seen a bonus as high as 160K in the past, but that was a rare occurrence. The card currently has a public bonus of 80,000 bonus points after you spend $5,000 on purchases in the first 3 months after account opening.
Chase is also offering a bank bonus of $600 for a new checking and savings account.