Chase Ink Cash $900 Bonus
Chase is once again offering a $900 welcome bonus for the Chase Ink Business Cash credit card. This is actually a bonus of 90,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards when combined with a premium card, which makes it even more valuable. Check out the details of this Chase Ink Cash $900 offer below.
- Earn $900 bonus cash back after you spend $6,000 on purchases in the first 3 months after account opening.
- 0% intro APR for 12 months from account opening on purchases. After that, variable APR applies.
- No Annual Fee
- LEARN MORE
- Earn 5% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases each account anniversary year
- At office supply stores
- On internet, cable and phone services
- Earn 2% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases each account anniversary year
- At gas stations
- At restaurants
- Earn 1% cash back on all other purchases
- No annual fee
$900 is the best offer we have seen for the Chase Ink Business Cash credit card. This is actually a bonus of 90,000 Ultimate Rewards, if you also hold a premium card such as Sapphire Preferred, Sapphire Reserve, or Ink Business Preferred. That’s easily worth $1,350, or much more when you transfer points to travel partners.
The best feature of this card is that it earns 5% at office supply stores and it doesn’t have an annual fee. The bad part of the offer is that the card falls under the Chase 5/24 rule which means that lots of readers will not qualify.
Chase Ink Business Unlimited also has the same offer, with a $900 bonus after spending $6,000 in three months.
Chase has been willing to match higher offers on these cards recently, so it’s worth asking through secure messages if you applied with a $750 bonus.
Disclaimer: I receive part of the commission when you use any of the links in this article to apply for credit cards through yourbestcreditcards.com.