Chase Ink Cardholders, Earn 50K Points with $50K Spend, Up to 5x
Chase has a new spending bonus for Ink cardholders. If you can manage to spend $50,000 by the end of February, you will earn an extra 50,000 Ultimate Rewards points. If you manage to spend $250K, you earn 250,000 points. The offer looks to be available to everyone. Check out the details below.
For every $50,000 you spend on your Chase Ink® card on business purchases from Sept. 1, 2021, through Feb. 28, 2022, you’ll earn 50,000 points. You can earn this bonus up to five times, for a total of 250,000 points. Footnote1(Opens Overlay) That’s $2,500 when redeemed for Cash Back.
- You will qualify for and receive your bonus if you make Purchases with your credit card that total an amount at or above the specified target amount during the promotional period.
- Purchases posted to your account with a transaction date during the offer period are eligible for this offer.
- Please allow up to 8 weeks after qualifying for bonus points to post to your account.
- “Purchases” do not include balance transfers, cash advances, travelers checks, foreign currency, money orders, wire transfers or similar cash-like transactions, lottery tickets, casino gaming chips, race track wagers or similar betting transactions, any checks that access your account, interest, unauthorized or fraudulent charges, and fees of any kind, including an annual fee, if applicable.
- Bonus can be earned 5 times during the promotional period for a total maximum bonus point accumulation of 250,000 bonus points.
- To qualify for this bonus offer, account must be open and not in default at the time of fulfillment.
- This promotional offer is non-transferable.
This is similar to this targeted offer that we saw recently. But there a public page for this latest offer, so it should be available for all. It works out to one extra point on purchases. If those purchases are at office supply stores with a Chase Ink Cash for example, that would be a total of 300,000 points if you spend $50K.