Chase Business Cards, Earn 5X on Shipping and Advertising
Chase is running a limited time promotion for some of its business cards. Cardholders can earn extra points for purchases made for shipping and advertising. There’s no need to activate the offer. The increased earning is automatically applied to eligible cards.
Earn 5 total points on shipping and advertising purchases made on social media and search engines on up to $10,000 spent in combined purchases from Aug. 1 – Oct. 31, 2020. No activation required.
This offer is for Chase Business credit cards:
- Ink Business Preferred
- Ink Plus
- United Club Business
- United Business
- Southwest Rapid Rewards Performance Business
- Southwest Rapid Rewards Premier Business
- Southwest Rapid Rewards Plus Business
- You will earn a total of 5 points for each $1 spent, on up to $10,000 in total combined purchases, in the shipping and advertising purchases made on social media and search engines categories from 08/01/2020 to 10/31/2020.
- Merchants who accept Visa/Mastercard credit cards are assigned a merchant code, which is determined by the merchant or its processor in accordance with Visa/Mastercard procedures based on the kinds of products and services they primarily sell.
- Purchases submitted by you, an authorized user, or the merchant through third-party payment accounts, mobile or wireless card readers, online or mobile digital wallets, or similar technology will not qualify in a rewards category if the technology is not set up to process the purchase in that rewards category.
A good earning rate for small businesses who might have substantial expenses on these categories.