Amex Offers, Earn 35K Points When You Spend $1K at Celebrity Cruises
Check your American Express credit cards for two new offers that will earn you bonus points when you book your next cruise with Celebrity Cruises. You can find this offer in your Amex consumer and business credit cards. Check out the details of the offer below.
Here are the two offers:
- Get 17,500 additional Membership Rewards points one-time by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $500 in one or more eligible transactions online at celebritycruises.com/amex or by calling 1-844-530-3783 by 3/31/2023.
- Get 35,000 additional Membership Rewards points one-time by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $1,000 in one or more eligible transactions online at celebritycruises.com/amex or by calling 1-844-530-3783 by 3/31/2023.
- Valid only on purchases made in US dollars.
- Offer valid for qualifying reservations booked with Celebrity Cruises online at US website celebritycruises.com/amex or by calling the US reservation phone line 1-844-530-3783, or through your preferred travel adviser where Celebrity Cruises is the merchant of record between 1/3/2023 and 3/31/2023.
- Excludes international transactions, all onboard transactions, corporate sales and corporate sales gift cards, physical gift cards purchased online, e-gift cards, art auctions and affiliate brands: Royal Caribbean and Silverseas.
- Excludes the following Specialty Cruises: Music & Themed, LGBTQ+ VACAYA cruises, and Tie the Knot.
- Please note that hotels, car rental companies, cruise lines do not accept prepaid cards for charges authorized in advance, although prepaid cards may be used to settle the final bill.
- Check to make sure prepaid cards are accepted before attempting to use your prepaid card to take advantage of offers for these merchants.
About Amex OffersAmex Offers are an extra perk on all American Express credit cards, charge cards, and even prepaid cards. You can see these offers in your accounts either as a statement credit or extra Membership Rewards points for spending a certain amount at an eligible merchant. You will need to add the offer to a specific card, and then use that card to get the credit. Here are a few things you should know:
- You should add the offer to your preferred card. Amex Offers are now limited to just one per person. So once you add it to one card, it disappears from other cards.
- You can use the Membership Rewards version and the statement credit version of the same offer.
- Check out a few options to quickly way to add all offers at once, or use the MaxRewards app that even lets you save offers on multiple cards.
- For third party Amex cards you can the American Express Connect site to check for offers and also add them to your cards.
- See full list of Amex Offers here.
A nice bonus that’s worth at least $400 for spending $1,000 or more with Celebrity Cruises. Check your cards and save the offer now if you think you might use it within the next few months.