Princess Cruises Amex Offer
Check your American Express credit cards for a new offer that can earn you extra points for booking directly with directly through Princess Cruises. You can find this offer in your Amex consumer and business credit cards. Check out the details of the offer below.
Get 17,500 additional Membership Rewards® points one-time by using your enrolled eligible Card to make a single purchase of $700 or more on cruise reservations booked online at princess.com, by calling 800-774-6237 or through a Princess Cruises travel advisor. Must be booked by 2/15/2024.
- Offer valid only for reservations booked directly with Princess Cruises online only at US website princess.com, by calling 1-800-774-6237, or through a Princess Cruise travel advisor between 11/15/2023 and 2/15/2024.
- In order to qualify for the offer, bookings must total at least $700 or more, and be made through channels that book directly through Princess Cruises.
- Excludes gift cards.
- Excludes onboard purchases, transfers/transportation to the ship, gift and services, parking fees at port, online shop, cruise personalizer, Worldwide Emergency Assistance Services, special events in culinary arts, digital workshops, special entertainment venues, Formalwear Rentals, “Give a Guest a Gift”, Princess EZair and motor coach program.
- Excludes if not booked at time of reservation: airfare booked through cruise line, excursions, hotels, cruise insurance, luggage valet service, celebrations (birthdays, weddings, etc.) and MedallionClass.
- Valid only on purchases made in US dollars.
About Amex OffersAmex Offers are an extra perk on all American Express credit cards, charge cards, and even prepaid cards. You can see these offers in your accounts either as a statement credit or extra Membership Rewards points for spending a certain amount at an eligible merchant. You will need to add the offer to a specific card, and then use that card to get the credit. Here are a few things you should know:
- You should add the offer to your preferred card. Amex Offers are now limited to just one per person. So once you add it to one card, it disappears from other cards.
- You can use the Membership Rewards version and the statement credit version of the same offer.
- Check out a few options to quickly way to add all offers at once, or use the MaxRewards app that even lets you save offers on multiple cards.
- For third party Amex cards you can the American Express Connect site to check for offers and also add them to your cards.
- See full list of Amex Offers here.
This is a pretty good offer for those looking to book a cruise with Princess Cruises. If you charge exactly $700 on an eligible American Express credit card, then you’re earning an extra 25X membership Rewards.