Cash App Boost Offers
The Cash app Debit Card has Boost Offers that can save you money at several merchants. You just load the offers to your card and then use it for purchases to automatically get the discounts. You can often reuse these Cash app Boost offers every day or so. First time users can download the app and enter referral code MMZGVNB to get a $5 bonus (must send $5 to get bonus). Read my Cash App review here.
15% off one purchase anywhere. Max $20 discount.
- 15% off one order at:
- Shake Shack
- 10% off at:
- Burger King
- Dollar General
- Family Dollar
- Jack in the Box
- Little Caesars
- PlayStation Network
- Taco Bell
- 10% back in bitcoin on one order at any coffee shop
New Direct Deposit Offer
- Deposit paychecks to unlock this $100 Boost. Once you reach $300 in paycheck deposits in a given month, you’ll get $100 off any Cash Card purchase of $100+.
This offer is targeted. Check your Boost offers in the app and hopefully you find it there. There’s no expiration date listed. You might also some other similar offers which still get you free spending:
- $10 of your purchase of $10+ anywhere
- $20 of your purchase of $20+ anywhere
- $30 of your purchase of $30+ anywhere
- $50 of your purchase of $50+ anywhere
A simple transfer from Schwab worked for me to trigger the offer. Let me know of other data points of other transfers have worked for you.
How to Load Offers
If you already have a Cash Card, follow these steps to start saving today:
- Tap the available balance on your Cash App home screen (shows “Cash & BTC” if your account balance is $0)
- Press Boost
- Tap on a Boost
- Select Add Boost
- Start saving
Some interesting offers. Just make sure to load them first and then just use the card at eligible merchants.
If you don’t have an account, you can download the app and enter referral code MMZGVNB to get a $5 bonus. You need to order the free debit card in order to get these Boost offers as they call them.As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. You should always check shopping portals such as Rakuten, TopCashback, RebatesMe and more for possible cashback.