Cash App Boost Offers
The Cash App was created by Square, Inc, and is a peer-to-peer payment service that is available in the United States and the UK. Businesses and individuals can receive and send payments using their debit or credit card on the app. It also comes with a Debit Card that has Boost Offers that can save you money at several merchants that change continuously. Now a new round of offers has been loaded.
First time users can download the app and enter referral code XFWGRWB to get a $10 bonus after sending $5. You can download the app for free for iOS and Android phones using the link below:
Boost offers can be lucrative if you keep an eye on them and use them continuously. You just load the offers to your free debit card and then use it for purchases to automatically get the discounts. You can often reuse these Cash App Boost Offers every day or so. You can even start using them before you get the physical card, since you get the debit card number and other info right away in the app. These are the offers that I see in my app right now:
- 10% off one purchase (up to $75) at any grocery store
- $5 off one purchase anywhere (offer unlocks when you make 1 purchase on Spotify)
- 20% off each purchase (up to $32.50) at USPS
- 20% off each purchase (up to $50) at Spirit Halloween
- 15% off each purchase (up to $50) at Shake Shack
- 15% off each purchase (up to $50) at PlayStation
- 15% off each purchase (up to $50) at Xbox
- 10% off each purchase (up to $50) at DoorDash
- 10% off each purchase (up to $75) at Chick-fil-A
- 10% off each purchase (up to $75) at Domino’s
- 10% off each purchase (up to $75) at Wendy’s
- 10% off each purchase (up to $75) at Taco Bell
- 10% off one purchase (up to $75) at Dunkin
These offers expire on 10/16/2020 but some of them usually get renewed. Also most offer can be reused every few hours. See details on each offer for more information.
How to Load Offers
If you already have a Cash Card, follow these steps to start saving today:
- Tap the available balance on your Cash App home screen (shows “Cash & BTC” if your account balance is $0)
- Press Boost
- Tap on a Boost
- Select Add Boost
- Start saving
- No monthly fees and no fees to send or receive money
- Free ATM withdrawals if you set up direct deposit, otherwise $2 fee
- Investing options
- Send money for free when you use your account balance or a linked bank account. Credit card funding comes with a 3% fee
This is a useful app for peer-to-peer payments, similar to Venmo. But it also comes with a signup bonus and the Boost Offers for the debit card. Just make sure to load them first and then just use the card at eligible merchants. You can net some free spend if you are targeted with the new offers.
If you don’t have an account, you can download the app and enter referral code XFWGRWB to get a $10 bonus.