$500 Off First Uber Freight Shipment For Spark Cardholders
Uber Freight is a service similar to Uber. But instead of matching drivers with people who need rides, it matches shippers with truck operators. The platform connects shippers to more than 60,000 reliable carriers and offers instant quotes at market rate as well as real-time tracking to monitor shipping. Uber Freight still owns a small share of the trucking industry, but has been expanding rapidly due to their easy to use app that is a big improvement from current methods. Now they have an offer for Spark cardholders with shipping needs that has been extended through June 30, 2021.
Uber Freight and Capital One are partnering to deliver an introductory offer for Spark cardholders. Sign up now to receive $500 off the first shipment you complete on the Uber Freight shipper platform. Here’s how it works:
- Sign up on this page to get in touch with an Uber Freight representative who will review your shipping needs.
- Start shipping.
- Receive $500 off your first load.
- This Uber Freight Shipper Platform Introductory Offer Program ends at 11:59pm PT on June 30, 2021 (“Eligibility Period”).
- A Qualified Referral will receive $500 off a load tendered on the Uber Freight shipper platform and delivered during the Eligibility Period (“Introductory Discount”). The Introductory Discount will be applied on the invoice.
- A “Qualified Referral” is one that (i) is an existing user of the Uber Freight shipper platform or signs up for the Uber Freight shipper platform following submission of the form on this page, and (ii) successfully tenders at least one (1) load on the Uber Freight shipper platform and delivers it during the Eligibility Period.
- A Qualified Referral will not be eligible for the Introductory Discount if, as determined by Uber Freight, (i) it did not complete all the actions required to earn the Introductory Discount; (ii) it is reasonably suspected by Uber Freight that it committed fraud or otherwise acted in a non−bona fide manner in connection with its participation in the Uber Freight Shipper Platform Introductory Offer Program; (iii) it violated applicable law or any other agreements with Uber Freight.
I’m not sure if this can be useful for people who do not have any shipping needs. But if you have a real business that needs trucking shipments, then you should definitely look into Uber Freight, especially with this $500 discount if you have a Spark card.