Earn & Redeem Capital One Miles for at Restaurants, Delivery and Streaming Apps
Update: Capital One is extending valuable benefits through June 30, 2021, giving cardholders even more ways to earn and redeem rewards.
- Savor cardholders can continue to earn 4% cash back (3% for SavorOne) on streaming service subscriptions.
- Venture and VentureOne cardholders can continue to redeem miles for food delivery and streaming services.
- Spark Miles and Spark Miles Select cardholders can continue to redeem miles for eligible phone services, restaurant takeout and food delivery purchases.
Starting today Capital One is temporarily expanding redemption options for Venture customers through June 30, 2020. This is an effort to make Capital One miles useful during the coronavirus pandemic when most people are stuck indoors and travel is just a dream.
Now Venture and VentureOne cardholders will now be able to redeem their miles for eligible restaurant delivery, takeout and streaming service purchases from thousands of merchants.
- The restaurant delivery and takeout categories include purchases made from delivery services — including DoorDash®, Uber Eats® and Postmates® — or purchases made directly with restaurants, cafes or fast-food chains.
- The streaming services category includes purchases made from eligible music and video streaming services, including Netflix®, Hulu®, Spotify®, Disney+® and Kindle Unlimited®.
How it Works
It’s easy for customers to redeem their Venture miles on eligible restaurant delivery, takeout and streaming service purchases. To take advantage of this limited-time benefit, Venture or VentureOne cardholders should use their card to make a purchase in one of these new categories.
After the transaction posts to their account (typically within a few days), customers can sign in to their Rewards account and select “Cover Your Purchases.” From there, they can redeem their miles on a list of eligible purchases from the past 90 days.
If you have Capital One miles, these new redemption options should come in handy. Everyone is using apps like DoorDash, Uber Eats, Netflix, Disney+ and more right now.