Capital One 360, $150/$450 Bonus for Existing Money Market Accounts
Capital One 360 has an offer for existing Money Market account holders, with a bonus of $150 or $450 for adding more funds. This offer is targeted. Those who are not the original recipient will not receive a bonus offer.
Here’s how you can say hello to some extra cash:
- Earn a $450 bonus when you deposit $50,000 or more
- Earn a $150 bonus when you deposit $20,000–$49,999.99
New money must be deposited by June 30, 2020. Balance must be maintained in the account until 11:59 p.m. ET, September 28, 2020. If your Balance Build Deposit balance drops to the Lower Tier at any point between 12:00 a.m. ET on July 1, 2020, and 11:59 p.m. on August 29, 2020, you’ll earn the Lower Tier bonus. If your deposited balance drops below the Lower Tier, you will not qualify for a cash bonus.
- This bonus offer is meant only for the original recipient. Those who are not the original recipient will not receive a bonus offer. Please don’t share it.
- The offer is available nationwide.
- The bonus is only valid for one account.
- This offer cannot be combined with any other Capital One Bank or Capital One 360 offers.
The Capital One 360 Money Market account doesn’t have any fees.
A pretty good bonus that doesn’t require a new account. If you already have a Money market account with them, you need to add $50,000 to earn the $450 bonus. It gives you an additional 3.6% APY on your money. You need to keep the balance in the account for three months.
If you don’t qualify for this bonus, don’t worry. Here’s my full list of available bank bonuses, and there should be something for you in there. If you’re new to bank account bonuses, you can learn more about churning bank accounts here.