Capital One 360 has an offer for existing 360 Money market account holders, with a bonus of $150 or $450 for adding money to the account.
Here’s how you can say hello to some extra cash:
- $150 bonus – the money you deposited from an external bank was between $20,000.00 and $49,999.99 (lower tier), and you maintained the daily balance of the new amount deposited in the account until 11:59 p.m. ET, August 20, 2019.
- $450 bonus – the money you deposited from an external bank was $50,000.00 or more (higher tier), and you maintained the daily balance of the new amount deposited in the account until 11:59 p.m. ET, August 20, 2019.
Must keep your deposit amount in your account until August 20, 2019, and then you’ll see your bonus in your account by October 19, 2019.
- This bonus offer is meant only for the original recipient. Please don’t share it.
- The offer is available nationwide.
- The bonus is only valid for one account.
- This offer cannot be combined with any other Capital One Bank or Capital One 360 offers.
The Capital One 360 Money Market account doesn’t have any fees.
A pretty good bonus that doesn’t require a new account. If you already have a Money market account with them, you need to add $50,000 to earn the $450 bonus. The account earn a decent 2% APY so with the extra cash you should come out ahead as it gives you an extra 3.6% APY on your money. You need to keep the balance in the account for three months.
Capital One sometimes pays out bonuses even when they have targeted language. But to be sure just chat or call in and see if you qualify. If you take the gamble, you still earn the 2% APY, but the $450 bonus is not guaranteed.
3 thoughts on “[Expired] Capital One 360, $450 Bonus for Existing Money Market Accounts”
No luck for me. Tried chat just now and was told that offer is targeted and I am not eligible.
I asked on chat about a week ago if my account was eligible and was told Yes. I don’t think I received the offer by mail or email. If you want the offer just ask Cap One. They might have sent it to everyone who has an account.
oh $50K 🙁 in the next 2 days. that’s a little tough.