Best Western Chase Offer: Save 10%, Up to $29 (YMMV)
Check your Chase accounts (and several other banks, listed below), for a new offer that can save you 10% on Best Western stays.
- Stay at any Best Western property and earn 10% back on your purchase, with a $29.00 back maximum.
- Offer expires November 8, 2020.
- Offer valid one time only.
- Offer not valid on third-party purchases.
- Must add offer to card.
- The statement credit will appear on your statement within 14 business days of Chase’s receipt of the information.
Chase OffersChase Offers are available on Chase credit cards and debit cards. With these offers, you usually get cashback when you use your eligible Chase card to shop at a participating store. You can see your offers in the Chase app or in your account online. Chase Offers could be targeted to certain accounts, so not every offer will be available for everyone. It’s best to just add all the offers that you see listed. Usually the same offers will also show up for US Bank, Bank of America, Wells Fargo, Regions Bank, Suntrust Bank, BBVA, BB&T, PNC, Columbia Bank and Beneficial Bank customers.
A decent discount for paid Best Western stays. You need to book before November 8. To maximize the offer you would need to spend $290. There’s also an Amex Offer that can save you $20 off $100 on Best Western stays.