Best Western Amex Offer: Spend $100, get $20 Back
Check your American Express cards for a new offer that can save you up to 20% on stays at WorldHotels or Best Western. The offer seems to be widely available so most people should see it in their accounts. Let’s see how this offer works, and some stacking options.
Get a one-time $20 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $100 in one or more transactions on room rate and room charges, when you pay for your stay at WorldHotels™ Collection or Best Western® Hotels & Resorts locations between 8/27/2020 and 12/31/2020.
- Offer valid for reservations for Best Western®, Best Western Plus®, Best Western Premier®, Executive Residency by Best Western®, Best Western Plus Executive Residency®, BW Signature Collection® by Best Western, BW Premier Collection® by Best Western, SureStay® Hotel by Best Western, SureStay Plus® Hotel by Best Western, SureStay Studio℠ by Best Western, SureStay Collection® by Best Western, Vīb®, GLō®, Sadie® Best Western, Aiden® by Best Western and WorldHotels™ Collection hotels in the US, Puerto Rico, and the US Virgin Islands.
- Reservations must be made online at bestwestern.com, by using the Best Western Mobile App, or by calling 1-800-780-7234.
- Excludes international locations outside the US, Puerto Rico and the US Virgin Islands.
- Not valid on transactions made with Best Western partners. Each Best Western® branded hotel is independently owned and operated.
- Offer only valid on room rate and room charges.
Amex OffersAmex Offers are an extra perk on all American Express credit cards, charge cards, and even prepaid cards. You can see these offers in your accounts in two forms. Either as a statement credit or earn extra MR points for spending a certain amount at a specific merchant. You will need to add the offer to a specific card, and then use that card to get the credit. To add offers to a card, log into your account online, scroll down to the “Amex Offers & Benefits” section and click “Add to Card” for offers that you plan to use. You should add the offer to your preferred card. Amex Offers are now limited to just one per person, or maybe two if you are lucky. But Amex is being very strict about one per person rule and have sent out notices that they will claw back credits if you have used an offer multiple times. You can however use the Membership Rewards version and the statement credit version of the same offer without issues. For third party Amex cards you can use this new website, American Express Connect, to check for offers and also add them to your cards. See full list of Amex Offers here.
A nice offer that can make cheap stays at Best Western hotels even more affordable. You can also stack this with some of the ongoing promotions:
- For every individual $100 Best Western gift card purchased, customers will receive a $20 bonus gift card.
- BWR members who stay one eligible night between June 22 and September 7, 2020 at any Best Western-branded hotel in the U.S. or Canada will earn a $25 Best Western gift card.
HT: Bougie Miles