Bank of America has a targeted bonus of $500 for new checking and savings accounts. You need a unique code to apply.
To receive the $300 Checking Bonus:
- Open a new eligible Bank of America personal checking account by May 1, 2019, in a financial center, online, or via phone
- Set up and receive Qualifying Direct Deposits equaling a total of $4000 or more in your new personal checking account within ninety (90) days of opening your new checking account.
To receive the $200 Savings Bonus:
- Open BOTH a new eligible Bank of America personal checking account AND a new Rewards Savings personal savings account by May 1, 2019, in a financial center, online, or via phone
- Make deposits of at least $20,000 in new money (“Qualifying Deposits”) directly into your new Rewards Savings account within 30 days of opening the savings account; AND
- Maintain the Qualifying Deposits in your Rewards Savings account for 90 days following the opening of your savings account (the “Maintenance Period”).
- This offer is limited to individuals who received a letter directly from Bank of America about this offer. Use the unique offer code on your letter when opening your new account(s).
- This offer is intended for new customers only; you are not eligible for this offer if you were a signer on or owner of a Bank of America personal checking account or personal savings account within the last six (6) months.
Advantage Plus Banking is the best option for the checking bonus. It has a $12 monthly fee that is waived if you:
- Maintain a minimum daily balance of $1,500 or more
- Are a student under 24
- Are a preferred rewards client
The Savings Account has no monthly fees.
A good bonus, but targeted. The $300 bonus has been around, but if you’re targeted for this offer you can also get an extra $200 with a savings account.
- Promo Page (Targeted)
- Account Type: Advantage Plus Banking and Savings Account
- Availability: Nationwide, Targeted
- Expiration Date: 5/1/2019
- Inquiry Type: Soft pull
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Direct Deposits equaling a total of $4000 in checking and $20K deposit in savings (Learn More)
- Monthly Fee: $12 (can be waived)
- Closing Account Fee: No