Avis Amex Offer
Check your American Express credit cards for a new offer that can save you $75 at Avis Car Rental. You can find this offer in your Amex consumer and business credit cards. Check out the details of the offer below.
Get a one-time $75 statement credit by using your enrolled eligible Card to spend a minimum of $350 in one or more purchases in-store at Avis Car Rental or online at avis.com by 12/29/2023.
- Must rent directly with Avis Car Rental.
- Offer valid only for rentals made through US website avis.com, US mobile app, by calling US phone reservations, or at Avis locations in the US and US territories.
- Eligible rentals must be paid by 12/29/2023 in order to qualify.
- Not valid for bookings made through travel agents, third parties, or affiliate booking sites. Excludes Budget & Payless brands, Chauffeur Drive, Car Sales, Scooter rentals, e-Toll and purchases with travel partners for lodging, airfare, ground transportation, or parking.
About Amex OffersAmex Offers are an extra perk on all American Express credit cards, charge cards, and even prepaid cards. You can see these offers in your accounts either as a statement credit or extra Membership Rewards points for spending a certain amount at an eligible merchant. You will need to add the offer to a specific card, and then use that card to get the credit. Here are a few things you should know:
- You should add the offer to your preferred card. Amex Offers are now limited to just one per person. So once you add it to one card, it disappears from other cards.
- You can use the Membership Rewards version and the statement credit version of the same offer.
- Check out a few options to quickly way to add all offers at once, or use the MaxRewards app that even lets you save offers on multiple cards.
- For third party Amex cards you can the American Express Connect site to check for offers and also add them to your cards.
- See full list of Amex Offers here.
A decent offer for car rentals at Avis. This offer seems to be widely available, so add it to your favorite card now if you think you might use it. You probably want to pick one of the cards that offers better earning or rental protections.