Amtrak Chase Offer: Save 10%, Up to $9
Chase is targeting some cardholders with a new offer that can save you money on your next Amtrak ride. Here’s how this Amtrak Chase Offer works:
- Earn 10% back on your Amtrak purchase when you spend $15 or more, with a $9.00 back maximum. Offer expires 8/13/2022.
- Offer valid one time only.
- Payment must be made directly with the merchant.
- Offer not valid on purchases made on AmtrakContractor.com.
- Offer not valid on third-party services.
- Payment must be made on or before offer expiration date.
Chase OffersChase Offers are available on Chase credit cards and debit cards. With these offers, you usually get cashback when you use your eligible Chase card to shop at a participating store. You can see your offers in the Chase app or in your account online. Chase Offers could be targeted to certain accounts, so not every offer will be available for everyone. It’s best to just add all the offers that you see listed. Usually the same offers will also show up for US Bank, Bank of America, Wells Fargo, Regions Bank, Suntrust Bank, BBVA, BB&T, PNC, Columbia Bank and Beneficial Bank customers.
You can only save up to $9 with this offer. That means that you can maximize it with a $90 purchase. The offer is targeted, so check your accounts if you think you might use it. Add it to your card first before making a purchase.