[DEAD] There’s a new offer for the American Express Platinum card. You will receive 100,000 Membership Rewards after you use your new Card to make $3,000 in purchases in your first 3 months and the best part is that there’s no hoops to jump through. This is a public offer available to everyone.
The card comes with a hefty $450 annual fee which isn’t waived for the first year, but can be offset almost entirely. The MR points are credited right after you complete the spend requirement.
100K AMEX Business Platinum Offer Details
- Apply Here
- Earn 100,000 Membership Rewards points after you spend $3,000 on eligible purchases within the first 3 months of card membership
- $200 airline fee credit: select a qualifying airline and then receive up to $200 per calendar year in statement credits when incidental fees, such as checked bags and in-flight refreshments, are charged to your Business Platinum card
- Fee credit for Global Entry or TSA Precheck: Receive one Global Entry ($100) statement credit or one TSA Precheck ($85) statement credit
- Access to over 800 airport lounges, including The Centurion lounge‡, Delta Sky Clubs and Airspace Lounges
- $450 annual fee (not waived)
With such a hefty $450 annual fee, not waived, the question is always whether the card is worth it. The answer is a simple yes. You receive a $200 airline fee credit each calendar year, so you can receive the credit twice while paying one annual fee. Beyond the first year, it becomes harder to justify the $450 cost if you don’t fly much, since there are no category spend bonuses. The bonus is worth easily over $1,500 but you can also redeem for $600 statement credit, $700 on Amazon, or $1,000 on gift cards. Check other redemption options here, if you don’t plan to transfer points to travel partners.
Keep in mind that you can only receive bonuses on Amex cards once per lifetime, so if you already received a bonus for this card, or even had the card without receiving a bonus, you’re not eligible.