The Platinum Card from American Express is a premium card with lots of perks and comes with a $550 annual fee. The regular signup bonus on this card is just 60,000 Membership Rewards points, but 100K offers come around occasionally. Sometimes is possible to get these offers to show up through various tricks, and looks like there’s a new way to get this Amex Platinum 100K offer through CardMatch.
I read it on r/churning and it works like this:
- Open a new incognito window and entered a non-churners info on CardMatch (probably better if they don’t have any Amex cards)
- Amex Platinum 100K offer could show for them. If so click ‘Apply Now’
- You’ll be taken to the Amex site on a new tab and can view the application but the name is grayed out with the information you entered. To change this, log into your own Amex account from that page
- Go back to the CardMatch tab and relaunch the application
- You information should be pre-filled and grayed out and you should also see the Amex Platinum 100K offer
- Apply and hopefully you get approved
This will not work for everyone. First you need someone else’s information and they should have good credit and probably not much history with American Express. You also need the Amex Platinum 100K offer to show up for them. Hopefully is works for some of you. The offer has the lifetime language, so if you have had the card before you will not be eligible to get the bonus. American Express also has the Mercedes Benz Platinum card that will be discontinued soon. That counts as a different product so take a look if you’ve never had that version.