New Amex Offers for Celebrity Cruises and World’s Leading Cruise Lines
Check your American Express credit cards for new offers that can save you money on your next cruise with Celebrity Cruises or World’s Leading Cruise Lines. You can find these offers in your Amex consumer and business credit cards. Check out the details below.
Get a one-time $150 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $500+ on Celebrity Cruises cruise reservations online at celebritycruises.com/amex or by phone at 1-844-530-3783 by 3/27/2022.
- Offer valid only for qualifying reservations booked directly online at celebrity.com/amex, via the US reservation phone line 1-844-530-3783, through the merchant mobile app, or a Travel Professional between 10/18/2021 and 3/27/2022.
- Eligible transactions must be made in USD.
- Excludes international transactions, all onboard transactions, corporate sales and corporate sales gift cards, physical gift cards purchased online, e-gift cards, art auctions, Canyon Ranch Spa, and affiliate brands: Royal Caribbean, Silverseas, and Azamara.
- Excludes the following Specialty Cruises: Music & Themed, LGBTQ+ VACAYA cruises, and Tie the Knot.
World’s Leading Cruise Lines
Get a one-time $400 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $1,500 in one or more transactions on cruise line sailings with Carnival, Princess, Holland America Line, Seabourn or Cunard by 12/31/2021. See wlcl.com/amex. For reservations only.
- Offer valid only for reservations booked between 10/18/2021 and 12/31/2021 with (1) Carnival Cruise Line at Carnival.com or phone 1-800-764-7419, (2) Princess Cruises at Princess.com or phone 1-800-774-6237, (3) Holland America Line at Hollandamerica.com or phone 1-877-932-4259, (4) Seabourn at Seabourn.com or phone 1-866-755-5619, or (5) Cunard at Cunard.com or phone 1-800-728-6273.
- Valid only on purchases made in US dollars.
- Must be booked on the respective cruise line’s US website only.
- Excludes onboard purchases, transfers/transportation to the ship, gift and services, gift cards, charters, Base Camp at Denali Park, McKinley Chalet Resort, Worldwide Emergency Assistance Services, special events in culinary arts, digital workshops, special entertainment venues, cancellation protection plan, formal wear rentals and charitable donations.
Amex OffersAmex Offers are an extra perk on all American Express credit cards, charge cards, and even prepaid cards. You can see these offers in your accounts in two forms. Either as a statement credit or extra MR points for spending a certain amount at a specific merchant. You will need to add the offer to a specific card, and then use that card to get the credit. To add offers to a card, log into your account online, scroll down to the “Amex Offers & Benefits” section and click “Add to Card” for offers that you plan to use. You should add the offer to your preferred card. Amex Offers are now limited to just one per person. You can use the Membership Rewards version and the statement credit version of the same offer. Check out this quick way to add all offers at once. For third party Amex cards you can use this new website, American Express Connect, to check for offers and also add them to your cards. See full list of Amex Offers here.
If you plan to take a cruise, then these offers should yield some serious savings. Make sure you add offers now if you plan to use them.