Amex Gold Card, 100K Welcome Offer (Targeted, NLL)
American Express has a new offer for the Amex Gold Card that is showing up in some accounts online. You can now earn 100,000 Membership Rewards points if you are targeted. To make things even better, there’s no lifetime language in the terms. Check out the details of this Amex Gold Card 100K offer below.
- Earn 100,000 Membership Rewards® Points after you use your new Gold Card to make $4,000 in purchases within your first 6 months of Card Membership.
- Annual Fee: $250
The offer is showing up as a banner in Amex accounts online. It could also be in the Amex Offers section. You can see the offer terms here.
- 4X Membership Rewards points at U.S. Restaurants
- 4X Membership Rewards points at U.S. Supermarkets (on up to $25,000 in purchases annually)
- 3X Membership Rewards points on flights booked directly with airlines and amextravel.com
- 1X Membership Rewards point for all other purchases.
- $120 dining credit ($10 per month in statement credits) at Grubhub/Seamless, The Cheesecake Factory, Goldbelly, Wine.com, Milk Bar, select Shake Shack locations, Boxed (through 8/1/2022), and Ruth's Chris Steak House (through 8/1/2022).
- $120 annually in Uber Cash which can be used on Uber Eats orders or Uber rides in the U.S., up to $10 per month.
- The Hotel Collection: $100 hotel credit on qualifying charges, plus a room upgrade upon check-in, when available, when they book a stay of at least two consecutive nights
- Baggage and car Rental insurance
- Access to Amex Offers
- No foreign transaction fees.
- Annual Fee: $250
This Amex Gold Card 100K offer is the highest points bonus we have seen. But you can possibly do better if you have a 90K referral from a friend or family member, since they can also get a referral bonus. Combined with the referral bonus that can be as high as 30K, you come out ahead.
Check your accounts and hopefully you find this Amex Gold NLL offer there. Amex Gold Card is already one of the best cards for restaurants, and you also get the other benefits that come with the card, such as $10 monthly credits for Uber and another $10 at Grubhub and other select merchants. Plus the bonus is easily worth about $1,500 when redeemed for travel, or $1,100 if you can cash out through Schwab.