Amex Gold Dining Credit Expanded with Goldbelly, Wine.com and Milk Bar
American Express today announced it is adding three new participating partners, Goldbelly, Wine.com and Milk Bar to the $120 Dining Credit on the Gold Card. These are in addition to existing Dining Credit partners and Card Member favorites, which include Grubhub, The Cheesecake Factory and select Shake Shack locations.
Once enrolled, American Express Gold Card Members can earn up to $10 in statement credits monthly when they pay with their Card at these participating partners.
To celebrate the new Dining Credit partners, American Express will take over the famed Santa Monica Pier in Los Angeles with an unforgettable food event, Amex Gold x Resy Present: The Boardwalk on July 9, 2022. Some of LA’s hottest restaurants, including Angler, Cobi’s, Eszett, Ggiata, Guelaguetza, Gwen, Hotville Chicken, Konbi, Majordomo, Petit Trois, Pizzana and more, will reimagine classic boardwalk treats to enjoy alongside games and activities that bring the Gold Card Dining Credit partners to life, like a Milk Bar Dunk Tank, Wine.com waterfront lounge and a Goldbelly Photobooth.
American Express Gold Card Members can enjoy valuable dining and other benefits including:
- $120 Dining Credit (up to $10/month in statement credits)when Card Members pay with the Gold Card at Grubhub, The Cheesecake Factory, Goldbelly, Wine.com, Milk Bar, and select Shake Shack locations. Enrollment required.
- $120 Uber Cash Benefit (up to $10/month in Uber Cash) that Card Members can apply to rides with Uber or orders with Uber Eats in the U.S. when they add their Card to their Uber Account.
- 4X Membership Rewards ® points at restaurants worldwide, plus takeout and delivery in the U.S.
- 4X Membership Rewards® points at U.S. supermarkets (on up to $25,000 in eligible purchases per calendar year).
- 3X Membership Rewards points on airfare booked directly with airlines or through amextravel.com.
The card has a $250 annual fee, and you can choose between the normal Gold design or the recently added option of Rose Gold. Currently there’s also a big bonus of 90,000 Membership Rewards points, plus 20% back as a statement credit on eligible purchases made on the Card at restaurants worldwide up to $250 back during the first 12 months of Card Membership.