American Express Launches First-Ever Membership Week from June 14-18
Update: Membership Week has launched with some new Amex Offers and other opportunities. There also seems to be a new option that makes it easier to find Amex Offers in certain categories such as Featured, Entertainment, Dining, Travel and Shopping.
Some examples of existing Amex Offers available to Card Members include:
- Amazon, Earn 7 Additional Membership Rewards
- Best Buy, Earn 7 Additional Membership Rewards
- HBO Max, Spend $99.99, get $25 back
- Fresh Beauty, Spend $75 cumulatively, get $25 back.
- Glossier, Spend $70 or more, get $15 back.
- Ray Ban, Spend $150 or more, get $30 back. Up to 2 times (total of $60).
- Levi’s, Spend $150 or more, get $30 back.
- Blue Apron, Spend $50 or more, get $25 back.
- One Kings Lane, Spend $250 cumulatively, get $50 back.
Card Member Pre-Sale Access:
Card Members will also be receiving early access to purchase tickets before the general public for the following shows beginning Monday, June 14 at 10 AM local time:
- The Eagles – 6 Arena Shows:
- Madison Square Garden (NYC): August 22 + August 24, 2021
- TD Garden (Boston): August 27 + August 28, 2021
- Capital One Arena (Washington, DC): August 31 + September 1, 2021
- The Neighbourhood – Forest Hills on October 2, 2021
- The Neighbourhood – Hollywood Bowl on October 9, 2021
- Burna Boy – Hollywood Bowl on October 8, 2021
- Van Morrison – Hollywood Bowl on October 2, 2021
Additionally, Card Members will get exclusive ticket packages and early access to ticket sales to all of the best Tony®, Grammy® and Olivier Award-winning shows, including:
- Ain’t Too Proud – The Life and Times of The Temptations – On-sale now; performances begin October 16, 2021
- Come From Away – On-sale now; performances begin September 21, 2021
- Company – On-sale now; performances begin December 20, 2021
- Dear Evan Hansen – On-sale now; performances begin December 11, 2021
- Hamilton – On-sale now; performances begin September 14, 2021 (TBD to include – spring tickets available)
- Jagged Little Pill – On-sale now; performances begin October 21, 2021
- Mrs. Doubtfire – On-sale now; performances begin October 21, 2021
- SIX The Musical – On-sale now; performances begin September 17, 2021
- TINA – The Tina Turner Musical – On-sale now; performances begin October 8, 2021
American Express is hosting its first-ever “Membership Week” from June 14 – 18, a week-long event with offers, experiences and special deals for American Express U.S. Consumer and Small Business Card Members. Membership Week is headlined by complimentary Card Member access to an American Express UNSTAGED virtual performance by award-winning artist SZA, a limited-edition class with world-renowned chef Momofuku, David Chang and a travel capsule collection with New York or Nowhere®.
Here are some of the offers and experiences that are already announced:
Complimentary access for Card Members to an American Express UNSTAGED must-see performance by multi-platinum and award-winning TDE recording artist SZA (after a refund of $1 for Card Member verification). SZA will be performing her genre-defying artistry for the special virtual experience taking place on June 17, 2021 at 8:00 PM on LIVENow. Additionally, fans will be able to purchase tickets beginning today at sza.live-now.com. Terms apply.
A limited number of exclusive tickets to a virtual dining class with world-renowned chef and founder of Momofuku, David Chang.
Access to meditation sessions from Calm and workout classes from Equinox created exclusively for Card Members.
Opportunity to purchase items from a limited-edition travel-inspired capsule collection designed by New York or Nowhere® (NYON) co-founder and creative director Quincy Moore. American Express Card Members will have the ability to collaborate on the design of these special items in real-time on American Express’ social media channels. The capsule collection will be available exclusively for Card Members on newyorkornowhere.com.
American Express Card Members will also receive a variety of exclusive benefits at this year’s U.S. Open Championship at Torrey Pines Golf Course, taking place from June 14th through the 20th. In addition, Card Members can follow the action no matter where they are on the course with the American Express Radio which features live coverage of the championship.
More details will be unveiled leading up to and throughout Membership Week across American Express social channels and at www.americanexpress.com/Member