Get Up to $10 Kohl’s Cash for Amazon Return at Kohl’s Stores
When looking to return an item that you purchased on Amazon, you have a few options. One of those options is to bring your item to your nearest Kohl’s store and they will do all the work for you. You select the Kohl’s Dropoff option on Amazon, bring the item you’re returning to a participating Kohl’s store and show the QR code you receive by email on your smartphone to a Kohl’s associate in-store. Kohl’s will pack, label and ship your return for free.
But it gets even better. Most stores will also give you a coupon for every return. The coupon you get varies by locations. You could get a 20%-25% off coupon, $5 Kohl’s Cash or even $10 Kohl’s Cash in some stores. Amazon Returns are now accepted at all Kohl’s stores (excluding Anchorage, Alaska). So if you need to return an item you purchases on Amazon, it is definitely worth doing it at your local Kohl’s department store and see what offers they have.
When Kohl’s teamed up with with Amazon to handle its return, it was a move to get foot traffic in their stores. This is just another tactic that’s being used in select locations to get people to actually make purchases while returning their items. Don’t just make Amazon purchases so you can return them and get Kohl’s Cash. Amazon bans people once they see that they are returning too many items.
How to Make Amazon Returns at Kohl’s Stores
- Begin your return with Amazon’s Online Return Center
- Select the Kohl’s Dropoff option
- Amazon will email you a QR code
- Bring the item(s) you’re returning to a participating Kohl’s store and show the QR code on your smartphone to a Kohl’s associate in-store
- Get free Kohl's Cash or coupons where available
- Kohl’s will pack, label and ship your return for free