Amazon Amex Points Promo – 30% or 40% Off, Up to Max $30/$50 Savings
There’s a new promotion that launched today for Amazon, as part of a new set of offerings for American Express cards. You can save 30% or 40% on your next purchase of items sold by Amazon. You need to use Membership Rewards points to take advantage of this Amazon Amex Points Promo. Maximum savings are limited to either $30, or $50. The discount should work for third party gift cards sold on Amazon as well.
You can see the promotion here (affiliate link). You must activate it first and then continue shopping. Savings will be reflected on the final order checkout page if the items in your order are eligible for the promotion.
- This is a limited offer. The promotion will end on the earlier of (a) 11:59 PT on 6/30/2020, or (b) the time at which offers worth 25,000 offers have been redeemed
- The promotion code will expire concurrently. Amazon.com reserves the right to cancel or modify this offer at any time.
- Offer is available by invitation only, is non-transferable, is not redeemable for cash, and may not be resold.
- Offer applies only to the purchase where Membership Rewards points are used for at least a portion of the purchase and the promotion code is applied at checkout.
- Offer only applies to products sold by Amazon.com (Look for “sold by Amazon Digital Services LLC” on the product detail page.) Products sold by third-party sellers or other Amazon entities will not qualify for this offer, even if “fulfilled by Amazon.com” or “Prime Eligible”.
- Limit one promotion code per Membership Rewards eligible card.
- Offer may not be combined with other offers.
- Shipping charges may apply to discounted promotional items.
- Offer does not apply to purchase of digital content.
- If any of the products related to your original order are returned, subject to Amazon’s refund policy, you will receive a refund of the amount charged to your card first, followed by Membership Rewards points.
- Promotional codes (including those placed directly in accounts) may not be redeemed for Amazon Gift Cards.
Another great promotion from Amazon. You can save up to $30 or $50 on your next order of products shipped and sold by Amazon.com. Just make sure you activate the promotion first and use one Membership Rewards point. Using points on Amazon is not a good idea, as you get terrible value. So make sure it doesn’t default to paying your whole order with Amex points.
Here's a list of some of the current deals and discounts for Amazon purchases (affiliate links below):
- Shop with Amex Points, Up to 50% Off (Direct Link | Article | Ends 9/30/23)
- Shop with US Bank Points, 50% Off (Direct Link | Article | Ends 9/30/23)
- Shop with Discover Cashback, Up to 30% Off (Direct Link | Article | Ends 9/28/23)
- Add Discover Card to Wallet, Get $10 Off $10.01 (Direct Link | Article | Ends 9/23/23)
- Get $10 Amazon Credit When You Add New Debit/Credit Card
- Add Amex Card to Wallet, Get $15 Off $15.01 (Direct Link | Article | Ends 7/31/23)
- Add Citi Card to Wallet, Get $15 Off $15.01 (Direct Link | Article | Ends 7/31/23)
- $10 Off Your Next $25+ Pickup Order (Direct Link | Article | Ends 7/31/23)
- Shop with Chase Points, Up to 50% Off (Direct Link | Article | Ends 7/13/23)
- Join Amazon Prime Now and Get $10 Credit for Prime Day (Ends 7/9/23)
- Make Discover Your Default Payment, Get $10 Off (Ends 6/2/23)
- Add $100+ to Your Amazon Balance, Get $12 Bonus (Ends 12/31/22)
- Amazon App, $15 Off $25 on 2 Orders for First Time Users (Ends 12/31/22)
Rakuten, TopCashback, RebatesMe and more for possible cashback.