Amazon Amex Offer: Extra 5X Points on All Purchases, Up to 1,000 Points
Check your membership rewards earning American Express credit cards for a new offer that can get you extra points on Amazon (affiliate link) purchases. You can find this offer in your Amex consumer and business credit cards. Check out the details of the offer below.
Get 5 additional Membership Rewards points for each dollar spent on eligible purchases made using your enrolled Card online at Amazon.com (affiliate link) by 5/31/2022. Limit of 1,000 Membership Rewards points.
- Offer valid only for purchases made at Amazon.com and via the US Amazon mobile app.
- Excludes corporate gift card and custom-designed gift card purchases.
- Not valid at international sites owned and/or operated by Amazon or websites affiliated with/linked to/from Amazon.com.
- Offer not valid for Amazon Go, Amazon Local, Amazon Mechanical Turk, Amazon Web Services, Amazon Home & Business Services, Amazon Currency Converter, Home Services, Prime Photos, Amazon Inspire, Amazon Video Direct, Amazon business, Amazon Global, or Amazon Drive.
Amex OffersAmex Offers are an extra perk on all American Express credit cards, charge cards, and even prepaid cards. You can see these offers in your accounts either as a statement credit or extra Membership Rewards points for spending a certain amount at an eligible merchant. You will need to add the offer to a specific card, and then use that card to get the credit. You should add the offer to your preferred card. Amex Offers are now limited to just one per person. You can use the Membership Rewards version and the statement credit version of the same offer. Check out this quick way to add all offers at once, or use the MaxRewards app that even lets you save offers on multiple cards. For third party Amex cards you can use this new website, American Express Connect, to check for offers and also add them to your cards. See full list of Amex Offers here.
A good offer that will earn you an additional 5X on Amazon purchases. The maximum bonus points that you can earn is 1,000. With a card like Amex Blue Business Plus for example you would end up earning a total of 7X on up to $200 in Amazon purchases. Adding funds to your Amazon.com Gift Card Balance (affiliate link) should trigger the offer.
Here's a list of some of the current deals and discounts for Amazon purchases (affiliate links below):
- Amazon Amex Offer: Spend $200, Get 100 Points (expires 4/30/23)
- Add Citi Card to Wallet, Get $10 Off $10.01+ (expires 5/31/23)
- Shop with Amex Points, Up to 50% Discount (expires 6/1/23)
- Make Discover Your Default Payment, Get $10 Off (expires 6/2/23)
- Shop with Discover Cashback, Up to $30 Discount (expires 6/2/23)
- $10 Off Your Next $25+ Pickup Order (expires 6/30/23)
- Shop with US Bank Points, 40% Discount (no expiration)
- Shop with Chase Points, 50% Off, Up to $10 Discount (expires 12/31/22)
- Add $100+ to Your Amazon Balance, Get $12 Bonus (expires 12/31/22)
- Amazon App, $15 Off $25 on 2 Orders for First Time Users (expires 12/31/22)
- Add Discover Card to Wallet, Get $10 Off $10.01+ (expires 12/31/22)
Rakuten, TopCashback, RebatesMe and more for possible cashback.