Capital One Venture 100K Offer
The Capital One Venture Rewards Credit Card earn unlimited 2X miles per dollar and has a $95 annual fee. These miles can be redeemed for any travel purchase, such as vacation rentals, flights, car rentals and much more. You can also transfer to travel partners and get even more value.
The best welcome bonus we have seen for this card is 100,000 miles, but it required a total spend of $20,000 within the first 12 months. The current offer is for 75,000 miles after spending $4,000 in the first three months, and Avelo Airlines also gives you an extra $200 credit.
And now there’s a new best ever offer for 100,000 miles that requires only 6,000 in spending. This offer is displayed at Venture kiosks at select airports around the country. Check out the details of this 100K bonus for the Capital One Venture Card below.
- Aug 18, 2023 – The 80,000 miles with $4,000 spend offer is available again through LAS kiosk. See link here. (HT: Reader El)
- Jul 07, 2023 –
The 100K signup bonus is available again at this new link.It’s not clear if this is still one of these kiosk offers or not. (HT: DoC). And, it’s dead again.
- Jun 28, 2023 – The offer is available again but down to 80,000 miles with $4,000 spend requirement. See link here. (HT: reb702)
- Jun 26, 2023 – New link that also includes airport code (HT: ToP). The original link no longer works. This could be a better option since the offer is meant for applications at an airport kiosk.
- Jun 22, 2023 – There’s also a direct link to the offer that skips the quiz.
- Earn 80,000 Bonus Miles once you spend $4,000 on purchases with your new Capital One Venture Rewards Credit Card within the first 3 months from account opening.
- Annual Fee: $95 (not waived)
- Credit level required: Excellent/Good
- DIRECT LINK
The link comes from QR code on a Venture kiosks. It first asks you take a quiz, which you can just skip. Even if you take the quiz, the answers will not affect the offer that you see. But still make sure you are seeing the 100K offer before applying. I woudl also take screenshots during the application process so you can have them as proof if any issues arise.
Card DetailsThe Capital One Venture Card offers the following earning possibilities and benefits, in addition to the sign-up bonus:
- 2X miles per dollar on every purchase, every day
- 5X miles on hotel and rental cars booked through Capital One Travel
- Get 2 Free visits to Capital One Lounges or Plaza Premium Lounges.
- Receive up to $100 credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre® when you use your Venture card.
- Hertz Five Star status
- No Foreign Transaction Fees
- Access to Capital One Entertainment and Capital One Dining
- Transfer your rewards miles to other loyalty programs for more flexibility.
- Miles never expire.
Capital One Transfer PartnersCustomers will need to transfer a minimum of 1,000 Venture X, Venture X Business, Venture or Spark Miles at a time to travel loyalty programs, and will need to transfer in 100 mile increments.
|Accor Live Limitless||2 : 1|
|Aeromexico Club Premier||1 : 1|
|Air Canada Aeroplan||1 : 1|
|Air France KLM Flying Blue||1 : 1|
|Avianca LifeMiles||1 : 1|
|British Airways (Avios)||1 : 1|
|Cathay Pacific Asia Miles||1 : 1|
|Choice Hotels (Choice Privileges)||1 : 1|
|Emirates Skywards||1 : 1|
|Etihad Airways Etihad Guest||1 : 1|
|EVA Air Infinity MileageLands||2 : 1.5|
|Finnair Plus||1 : 1|
|Qantas Frequent Flyer||1 : 1|
|Qatar Airways Privilege Club||1 : 1|
|Singapore Airlines Krisflyer||1 : 1|
|TAP Air Portugal (Miles&Go)||1 : 1|
|Turkish Airlines (Miles&Smiles)||1 : 1|
|Virgin Red||1 : 1|
|Wyndham Rewards||1 : 1|
Capital One Venture Card
In today’s travel environment, Venture offers unique value and unparalleled flexibility. Unlike many airline or hotel travel cards, the Capital One Venture Card earns unlimited double miles on every purchase, everyday, which can then be redeemed for all types of travel, including the kind of travel that people are taking right now. This is different from many airline or hotel cards, which typically only offer elevated earn in select travel categories.
Venture cardholders can use their miles in a way that best suits their lifestyle and needs. Unlike many leading airline or hotel cards, Venture customers can redeem their miles for any recent, travel-related purchase (such as vacation rentals, flights with any airline, hotels, rental cars, cruises, etc.). Plus, Venture is one of the only travel cards where you can use your miles to redeem for vacation rentals (Airbnb, VRBO, etc.)
In addition, Venture cardholders can transfer their miles to 19 different travel loyalty programs, including 16 airlines and three hotel loyalty programs.
One downside to Capital One cards in general, is that the issuer will normally pull all three credit bureaus when you apply. You should be able to limit this to just two pulls if you freeze Experian or Transunion. There’s also a 48-month rule now for Capital One personal cards’ signup bonuses.
Capital One Venture 100K Bonus: Guru’s Wrap-Up
This is the best ever offer on the Capital One Venture Rewards Credit Card. You will receive 100,000 bonus miles after spending $5,000 on purchases within the first 3 months.
As mentioned above this 100K offer comes from a QR code at a Venture airport kiosk. The fine print mentions that the offer can “only be accessed through the Venture airport kiosk and is not available elsewhere.” That likely means that this is a special offer that you won’t find anywhere else. You should still be eligible for the bonus if you apply through the link above. But I would take screenshots just in case.