Chase is offering a $50 credit for new Xfinity residential customers. Here’s how this offer works:
- Earn $50 back after you pay your first Xfinity bill of $49.99 or more. Offer valid until valid until 8/2/2021.
- Your $50 back will be processed within 30 days after making your payment.
- Payment must be made directly with the merchant.
- Offer valid one time only.
- New residential customers only. Equip. taxes and fees, including Broadcast TV Fee (up to $10.00/mo.), Regional Sports Fee (up to $8.25/mo.) & other applicable charges extra (subject to change during & after promo). After applicable promo, or if any service is cancelled or downgraded, regular rates apply. See more terms & conditions at http://www.xfinity.com. See disclaimer for details.
Chase OffersChase Offers are available on Chase credit cards and debit cards. With these offer, you usually get cashback when you use your eligible Chase card to shop at a participating store. You can see your offers in the Chase app or in your account online. Chase Offers could be targeted to certain accounts, so not every offer will be available for everyone. It’s best to just add all the offers that you see listed. Usually the same offers will also show up for US Bank, Bank of America, Regions Bank, Suntrust Bank, BBVA, BB&T, PNC, Columbia Bank and Beneficial Bank customers.
A nice offer that gets you a free month of service. It will probably work for existing customers as well.