Wyndham Vacation Resort Offer: Pay $199 for 3 Nights 15K Points & $100 Off Next Booking
Wyndham Vacation Resort has a promotion that will get you a stay of four days and three nights, 15,000 Wyndham points and a $100 discount for just $199. The value of this package is listed $592 to $1,273, although I doubt many people would quote it that high. The catch is a 120-minute Club Wyndham timeshare sales presentation.
This promotion lets you pick one of four destinations for $199. Here are your options:
Each package includes the following:
- 4-Day/3-Night accommodations at a local area hotel which can sleep up to 2 adults and 2 children (under age 18).
- 15,000 Wyndham Rewards Points.
- A “Spend A Night on Us” rebate coupon for up to $100.00 cash back for a future one-night stay at any Wyndham Hotels & Resorts destination in the U.S. booked through CLUB WYNDHAM Travel.
You, and your spouse if married, must attend a 120-minute Club Wyndham timeshare sales presentation. Earliest available check-in is 14 days from the vacation purchase date. You must complete your stay within 12 months from date of purchase. Transportation, airfare, gratuities, parking fees, room taxes, meals not specifically advertised, and incidentals are not included.
- You must be at least 28 years of age with an annual household income of $75,000 (minimum income qualifications must be met by the individual or can be based on marital or cohabitating partner combined income).
- You must wait 30 days between tours and there is a maximum of four tours per household per year.
- This offer is valid only for residents of the following states: AK, AL, AR, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DE, FL, GA, HI, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, MS, NC, NE, NH, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, TN, TX, UT, VA, VT, WA, DC, WI, WV, WY.
- Valid U.S. government issued photo ID (with matching addresses for those cohabitating), or valid passport for International guests, and a major credit card required upon check-in. A debit card is not considered a major credit card.
- Failure to arrive on your scheduled arrival date will result in the cancellation of your reservation, an additional $150 no show fee, and forfeiture of the package price and benefits of the package.
- If you stay in the accommodations and do not attend or qualify for the presentation, you will be charged an additional $150 fee per night for the number of nights stayed, unless prohibited by law.
Looks like a decent promotion. You get four days and three nights, plus 15,000 points for $199. You also get $100 off a future booking. But you need to attend a two hour timeshare presentation. Could be worth calling in and try to negotiate a better deal. You can ask for a lower price, or maybe a bigger bonus in points.
Keep in mind that you just need to sit through the presentation but they can’t force you to buy anything. But again, not everyone can say “no” over and over. And they make those deals sound pretty good. Sometimes too good. So if that’s something you’re not comfortable with, might be best to skip this Wyndham Vacation Resort offer. But if you’ve done this before, or are confident that you will resist the temptation, then could be a good opportunity.
HT: Frequent Miler