Wyndham Timeshare Offer for Vegas, Orlando, Oceanside and More
Wyndham Vacation Resort has a promotion that will get you a stay of four days and three nights and 15,000 Wyndham points starting at just $149. The value of this package is as over $1,000 for some locations, although I doubt many people would value it that high. It is still a great though, but with a small catch. There’s a requirement of attending a 120-minute Club Wyndham timeshare sales presentation.
This promotion lets you pick from many destinations for either $149 or $199 for three nights. Here are your options:
- Branson, MO for $199
- Destin, FL for $199
- Las Vegas, NV for $149
- Myrtle Beach, SC for $149
- Nashville, TN for $199
- Oceanside, CA for $149
- Orlando, FL for $149
- San Antonio, TX for $199
- Smoky Mountains, TN for $199
Each package includes the following:
- 4-Day/3-Night accommodations at a local area hotel which can sleep up to 2 adults and 2 children (under age 18).
- 15,000 Wyndham Rewards Points.
You can see all the offers for each destination here.
You, and your spouse if married, must attend a 120-minute Club Wyndham timeshare sales presentation. Earliest available check-in is 14 days from the vacation purchase date. You must complete your stay within 12 months from date of purchase. Transportation, airfare, gratuities, parking fees, room taxes, meals not specifically advertised, and incidentals are not included.
- You must be at least 28 years of age with an annual household income of $75,000 (minimum income qualifications must be met by the individual or can be based on marital or cohabitating partner combined income).
- You must wait 30 days between tours and there is a maximum of four tours per household per year.
- This offer is valid only for residents of the following states: AK, AL, AR, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DE, FL, GA, HI, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, MS, NC, NE, NH, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, TN, TX, UT, VA, VT, WA, DC, WI, WV, WY.
- Valid U.S. government issued photo ID (with matching addresses for those cohabitating), or valid passport for International guests, and a major credit card required upon check-in. A debit card is not considered a major credit card.
- Failure to arrive on your scheduled arrival date will result in the cancellation of your reservation, an additional $150 no show fee, and forfeiture of the package price and benefits of the package.
- If you stay in the accommodations and do not attend or qualify for the presentation, you will be charged an additional $150 fee per night for the number of nights stayed, unless prohibited by law.
Timeshare offers are good options to get a cheap vacation at select destinations. This Wyndham timeshare offer gives you nine cities to choose from. You get four days and three nights, plus 15,000 points for either $149 or $199. Could be worth calling in to try to negotiate a better deal. You can ask for a lower price, or maybe even more points.
Keep in mind that you just need to sit through the presentation for two hours but they can’t force you to buy anything. But again, not everyone can say “no” over and over. And they make those deals sound pretty good. Sometimes too good. So if that’s something you’re not comfortable with, might be best to skip this Wyndham timeshare offer. If you don’t know what to expect, you can check out my experience with a similar offer from Marriott for a Vegas stay. But if you’ve done this before, or are confident that you will resist the temptation, then this could be a great opportunity.
Let me know if you have done any of these Wyndham timeshare offers in the past.