Wyndham Promo: Get 15K Bonus Points with with 3 Nights
Wyndham has launched a new promotion that can is advertised as two free night after staying three nights. In fact the bonus comes in the form of 15,000 points. But only hotels in Europe, Africa, Eurasia, or the Middle East qualify for this promotion. Check out the full details.
Stay any three qualifying nights at participating hotels in Europe, Africa, Eurasia, or the Middle East, and earn 15,000 Wyndham Rewards bonus points. That’s enough for two future free nights at thousands of hotels around the world. Free night redemption varies by location, ranging from 7,500–30,000 points per bedroom.
Register for this offer and then book direct by April 30; complete your qualified stay by September 30, 2023. Be sure to register before booking your qualified stay(s).
- A Registered Member who completes the Qualifying Activity will receive fifteen thousand (15,000) Wyndham Rewards bonus points (the “Bonus”).
- Maximum of one (1) Bonus per Member.
- A Member will not receive the Bonus for a no-show.
- Qualified Stays are subject to certain restrictions and do not include third party online bookings; see the Program Terms for more information about Qualified Stays. T
- he Bonus will usually be posted to an eligible Member’s Member account within two (2) to four (4) weeks following the completion of such Member’s Qualifying Activity.
- For clarity, any stay that begins before January 24, 2023 and/or ends after September 30, 2023 will not count towards this Offer.
- Members who have elected to earn airline miles/partner points in their Member profile will earn base miles/partner points in accordance with Program Terms and the Bonus in Wyndham Rewards points.
About Wyndham Rewards
Wyndham Rewards boasts a total of more than 9,000 properties in its portfolio. Those hotels are categorized in 19 separate brands within the program, including a couple of boutique and luxury options.
Value wise, Wyndham Rewards points are probably worth about 1 cent each, but that can vary slightly, based on brand and specific property.
When it comes to earning points through stays, you get 10 points for each dollar spent on qualifying nights, or 1,000 points, whichever is higher. “Qualifying nights” include paid nights with an average nightly rate of $25 or more per night. Elite members earn more. You get a 10% bonus as a Gold member, 15% for Platinum and 20% for Diamond. You can also earn points by using the Wyndham credit cards, or you can transfer points from Capital One miles to Wyndham Rewards at a 2:1.5 transfer ratio.
Wyndham is a simple program for redeeming points. There are three tiers that cost 7,500, 15,000 or 30,000 points per night. There is no dynamic pricing or peak and no-peak season variations. Wyndham also gives members the option to combine points with cash. You will need 1,500, 3,000, or 6,000 points plus cash to book these stays. You can also redeem points at Wyndham Vacation Clubs, Caesars Entertainment destinations, Vacasa bookings and by transferring to 10 transfer partners, nine of which are airline frequent flyer programs.
This is a good promotion, especially if you can find cheap stays. But sadly in the US, or even Caribbean and South America, do not qualify. If you’re traveling to any of the eligible regions during this period, this promotion can be useful.