Wyndham Rewards Promo – Earn Up to 15,000 Bonus Points this Summer
Wyndham has launched a new promotion for Wyndham Rewards members, offering up to 15,000 bonus points for summer stays. The bonus depends on the number of consecutive nights that you complete by September 5th. Take a look at the details below.
Earn 15,000 Wyndham Rewards bonus points—enough for 2 future free nights at thousands of hotels—when you stay 4+ consecutive nights. Only staying 2 or 3 nights? You’ll still earn up to 10,000 Wyndham Rewards bonus points. Free night redemption varies by location, ranging from 7,500–30,000 points per bedroom. To see the point redemption levels of our properties, visit Wyndham’s Locations page and filter by points.
2 Consecutive Nights 5,000 Bonus Points
3 Consecutive Nights 10,000 Bonus Points
4+ Consecutive Nights 15,000 Bonus Points
Register and then book direct by Aug. 31; complete your qualified stay by Sept. 5, 2023. Be sure to register before booking your qualified stay.
- Registered Members who are also Primary Cardmembers will earn an additional 5,000 Wyndham Rewards bonus points after completion of their first stay to earn a Promotion Bonus (an “Additional Bonus”).
- Qualified Stays are subject to certain restrictions and do not include third party online bookings or Go Free/Go Fast award nights; see the Program Terms for more information about Qualified Stays.
- The bonus points will usually be posted to an eligible Member’s Member account within two to four weeks following the completion of the applicable stay.
- For clarity, any stay that (a) is booked or consumed (in whole or in part) prior to registration for this Offer, (b) begins before May 24, 2023 and/or (c) ends after September 5, 2023, will not be counted towards this Offer.
- Members who have elected to earn airline miles in their Member profile will earn base miles in accordance with the Program Terms and the Promotion Bonus and the Additional Bonus in the form of points.
These are easy extra points for those who might have Wyndham stays planned this summer. It’s always a good idea to register now, even if you’re not sure if you will participate in the promotion.