This offer has expired. See the full list of available bank bonuses here.
Wings Financial Credit Union, Get $300 Bonus with New Account
Wings Financial Credit Union has a promotion for a $300 bonus for new customers who open a checking account by the end of the year. Account can be opened in-branch or online, but the offer is available in MN and WI only and opening an account will result in a hard pull based on previous data points.
To get the $300 bonus you need to fulfill the following requirements after opening a new account with promo code 300CHECKING:
- Complete a ACH direct deposit(s) of at least $300
- eDocuments enrollment
- Five debit card transactions of $5+ each.
Must be completed within 60 days of account opening. If requirements are met, bonus will be paid by 2/12/2021 as a Wings checking deposit; account must be in good standing and have active direct deposit at time of payment.
Account must be opened in-branch or online using promo code between 10/19/20-12/31/20.
- Available in select counties in MN and WI
- Membership with a Share Savings account & $5 minimum opening deposit required.
- New members only; cannot have been a member within 12 months of account opening.
- Must be 18 years or older.
- One offer per person.
First Class Checking has no monthly fees.
Not clear whether there’s an early closing fee.
This is a good bonus and the requirements are not too difficult. But the main issue here is the hard pull. If that is still the case, then it’s probably not worth doing for most people, since you are better off looking at some of the best credit card offers available.
- Promo Page
- Bonus: $250
- Promo Code: 300CHECKING
- Account Type: First Class Checking
- Availability: MN, WI
- Expiration Date: 12/31/20
- Inquiry Type: Hard pull
- Credit Card Funding for Opening Deposit: No
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Additional Requirements: $300 deposit and 5 transaction of $5+
- Monthly Fee: No
- Closing Account Fee: Unknown