Spire Credit Union, $100 Bonus with New Checking Account
Spire Credit Union is once again offering a bonus for new checking account. The bonus is only $100, and it also has requirements for direct deposit and debit purchases. On top of that it is a hard pull and limited to MN & WI.
To qualify for $100 offer, account holder must:
- Set up an Automatic Payment or Direct Deposit and
- Make a total of 6 SPIRE debit card transactions within 60 calendar days from the date the account was opened.
Account must remain open for six months. $100 will be deposited to the checking account upon account opening.
Offer available in MN & WI.
Offer valid to persons with no prior checking relationship with SPIRE in the last 12 months.
This account has no fees.
Account must remain open for six months.
Not the best bonus around, and it is also a hard pull. At least it can be done online, which is a bigger plus for bank bonuses nowadays.
- OFFER PAGE
- Account Type: Free Checking
- Availability: MN, WI
- Type of Inquiry: Hard pull
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Other Requirements: 6 debit transactions within 60 days.
- Credit Card Funding: No
- Monthly Fee: No
- Closing Account Fee: Must keep open for 6 months
- Expiration Date:
6/30/20 9/30/20 12/31/20 3/31/216/30/21