Save Over 50% on First Order at Wine Access with Amex Offer
American Express has an Amex Offer for wine lovers that appears on most credit cards. With this offer you can save $50 when you spend $150 at Wineaccess.com. It can be stacked with $50 discount of your first order and possibly cashback from portals to save over 50%. Plus shipping is free.
Get a $50 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $150+ in one or more transactions online at wineaccess.com/amex by 9/30/2020. Limit of 3 statement credits (total of $150).
- Offer valid online at wineaccess.com/amex.
- Offer valid for online orders delivered in the following states: Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, and Wyoming.
- Excludes online order delivery made in non participating states, and purchases made via corporate or business credit card payments.
- Must be 21 years or older to consume alcohol, please drink responsibly.
This is a decent Amex Offer but it can get much better. Wine Access offers a discount of $50 on purchases of $150 or more on first orders, when you sign up through a referral. You can also go through a cashback portal such as TopCashback that is currently offering 10% back. Here’s how to best maximize all of these savings options:
- Sign up for a new account, and add close to $200 worth of wine (make sure tax puts you over $200)
- $50 referral discount will be applied automatically at checkout.
- So you will charge at least $150 to your Amex Card, and get $50 back (make sure to add offer to card)
- Get $15 from TopCashback
So you are getting $200 worth of wine for around $90. If you see a different Amex Offer in your account, adjust dollar amounts accordingly. Shipping is free when you spend at least $120 or if your order contains 6 or more bottles.
The wine selection at Wine Access is much better compared to other websites that usually have AMex Offers. Make sure you check the list of eligible states before ordering (43 states are listed). I saw this offer at The Wellesley Wine Press, where you can find some wine suggestions for this offer and more wine tips and deals in general.
If you love wine, then this deal comes at the right time. A glass of wine (or two, or three…) can definitely make your self isolation better, and fancier.