Martha Stewart Wine Amex Offer: Spend $50, Get $30 Back
There’s a new Martha Stewart Wine Amex offer. You can only get up to a 40% discount this time around, and it can usually be stacked with other promotions.
- Get a one-time $30 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to make a single purchase of $50 or more online at marthastewartwine.com by 12/31/2020.
- Offer valid only at marthastewartwine.com.
- Excludes voucher purchases, taxes and shipping costs and promotional offers through http://www.marthastewartwine.com/promos/ and http://www.marthastewartwine.com/vouchers.
- Excludes Refer A Friend promo codes at Checkout.
- Offer not available for delivery to AK, AL, AR, DE, HI, KY, MS, RI, SD and UT.
Amex OffersAmex Offers are an extra perk on all American Express credit cards, charge cards, and even prepaid cards. You can see these offers in your accounts in two forms. Either as a statement credit or earn extra MR points for spending a certain amount at a specific merchant. You will need to add the offer to a specific card, and then use that card to get the credit. To add offers to a card, log into your account online, scroll down to the “Amex Offers & Benefits” section and click “Add to Card” for offers that you plan to use. You should add the offer to your preferred card. Amex Offers are now limited to just one per person. You can however use the Membership Rewards version and the statement credit version of the same offer without issues. For third party Amex cards you can use this new website, American Express Connect, to check for offers and also add them to your cards. See full list of Amex Offers here.
A nice offer than can save you up to 40% if you can maximize it. Beware of exclusions though. You cannot use Refer A Friend promo codes, and purchases made through the promos, or vouchers page will not trigger the credit. Right no won the site there’s a promo code HARVEST25 that will give you a 25% discount.