Whole Foods Chase Offer
Update: This offer is back again. Check your accounts.
- Earn 15% back on your Whole Foods Market on Amazon.com purchase, with a $9.00 back maximum. Offer expires 02/05/2021. (HT: DoC)
Chase cards have a new offer that can save you 10% on your next Whole Foods order on Aamzon.com. Here’s what this Whole Foods Chase Offer looks like:
- Earn 10% back on your Whole Foods Market on Amazon.com purchase, with a $6.00 back maximum. Offer expires 3/29/2020.
- Offer valid one time only.
- Free grocery delivery is available to Prime members.
- Payment must be made directly with the merchant.
- Offer not valid on Amazon Prime purchases or in-store purchases at Whole Foods Market.
Chase OffersChase Offers are available on Chase credit cards and debit cards. With these offer, you usually get cashback when you use your eligible Chase card to shop at a participating store. You can see your offers in the Chase app or in your account online. Chase Offers could be targeted to certain accounts, so not every offer will be available for everyone. It’s best to just add all the offers that you see listed. Usually the same offers will also show up for Bank of America, Regions Bank, Suntrust Bank, BBVA, BB&T, PNC, Columbia Bank and Beneficial Bank customers.
A decent discount for those who have this service available in their area. Check your cards and see if you have it. To maximize it you need to spend $60.