Whole Foods Chase Offer
Update: This offer is back again. Check your accounts.
- Earn 25% back at Amazon Fresh or your Whole Foods Market on Amazon.com purchase, with a $15.00 back maximum. (HT: DoC)
- Earn 15% back on your Whole Foods Market on Amazon.com purchase, with a $9.00 back maximum. Offer expires 02/05/2021. (HT: DoC)
- Earn 10% back on your Whole Foods Market on Amazon.com purchase, with a $6.00 back maximum. Offer expires 3/29/2020.
- Offer valid one time only.
- Free grocery delivery is available to Prime members.
- Payment must be made directly with the merchant.
- Offer not valid on Amazon Prime purchases or in-store purchases at Whole Foods Market.
About Chase OffersChase Offers are available on Chase credit cards and debit cards. With these offers, you usually get cashback when you use your eligible Chase card to shop at a participating store. You can see your offers in the Chase app or in your account online. Here are a few things worth noting about these offers:
- You can add the same offer to multiple cards, and you will receive multiple credits.
- Chase Offers could be targeted to certain accounts, so not every offer will be available for everyone.
- Credits will appear in your account in 7-14 business days.
- Usually the same offers will also show up for US Bank, Bank of America, Wells Fargo, Regions Bank, Suntrust Bank, BBVA, BB&T, PNC, Columbia Bank and Beneficial Bank customers.
A decent discount for those who have this service available in their area. Check your cards and see if you have it. To maximize it you need to spend $60.