New Chase Offer, Save 10% at Amazon Fresh
Update: This offer is back again through 03/09/2023. Save 10%, up to $10 back.
Chase is targeting some cardholders with a new offer that can save you money on your next purchase at Amazon Fresh online or Whole Foods Market on Amazon. This new offer is for 10% cash back but in the past we have seen offers for 25% as well.
Here’s how this offer works:
- Earn 10% back on your Amazon Fresh online or Whole Foods Market on Amazon purchase, with a $10.00 back maximum. Expires 12/23/2021.
- Earn 25% back on your Amazon Fresh online or Whole Foods Market on Amazon purchase, with a $15.00 back maximum. Expires 12/23/2021.
- Offer valid one time only.
- Payment must be made directly with Amazon Fresh (amazon.com/fresh) or Whole Foods on Amazon (amazon.com/wholefoods).
- Offer not valid at Amazon Prime, Amazon Prime Now, Whole Foods in-store, or on other grocery products purchased through Amazon.
- Cash back will be processed approximately 1 week after making your payment.
Chase OffersChase Offers are available on Chase credit cards and debit cards. With these offers, you usually get cashback when you use your eligible Chase card to shop at a participating store. You can see your offers in the Chase app or in your account online. Chase Offers could be targeted to certain accounts, so not every offer will be available for everyone. It’s best to just add all the offers that you see listed. Usually the same offers will also show up for US Bank, Bank of America, Wells Fargo, Regions Bank, Suntrust Bank, BBVA, BB&T, PNC, Columbia Bank and Beneficial Bank customers.
A nice offer that can save you up to $15 on your Amazon Fresh or Whole Foods Market on Amazon purchases. Check your accounts and hopefully you see it on some of your cards.