Wescom UCLA Bruin Edge Card Review
Southern California-based Wescom Credit Union has announced a new partnership to become the Official Banking Partner of the UCLA Alumni Association and launched its new Bruin Edge Visa Credit Card, a loyalty card specially designed for UCLA students, alumni, faculty, staff, fans and supporters to reflect Bruin pride and the Bruin experience.
This card has some pretty cool features that set it apart from other alumni cards, but it’s also available for everyone and comes with a $500 signup bonus. Let’s get into this Wescom UCLA Bruin Edge Card review to find out more details.
- Get a one-time $500 Cash Back Bonus! Earn 50,000 bonus Points when you spend $2,500 within first 3 months
- Get 0% introductory APR for 6 months on new purchases and balance transfers. After the first six months, a variable rate will apply.
- No Annual Fee
- DIRECT LINK
- 5 Points per $1 dollar spent on Select UCLA Purchases including Bruin-specific offers
- 5 Points per $1 dollar spent at select UCLA campus restaurants, including:
- Blaze Pizza
- Taco Bell
- Panda Express
- and more
- 1.5 points per $1 dollar spent. Annual Percent Rate (APR) as low as 13.15% Exclusive Perks.
- Unique experiences that appeal to Bruins like VIP Rose Bowl entry, as well as exclusive prizes every month including memorabilia including signed basketballs and footballs, licensed apparel, UCLA Store e-cards and more.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees
Points are redeemable for cash back, gift cards, merchandise, sporting, concert, and other event tickets, travel, purchases, UCLA non-profit causes, and much more.
The target audience of this card is the UCLA alumni community, but anyone can apply for the Bruin Edge card.
If you are a supporter outside Southern California, you will need a Wescom Membership and required to enroll you in the UCLA Alumni Association. Wescom will pay the annual membership fee for the first year.
Wescom UCLA Bruin Edge Card Review: Guru’s Wrap-up
The Wescom UCLA Bruin Edge Card has no annual fee and also comes with a 50,000 points signup bonus that translates into $500 cash back. You will also earn 5x points on select UCLA and Bruins purchases, plus 5x at select UCLA campus restaurants.
Related: Best Credit Card Signup Bonuses