DannyDealGuru has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. DannyDealGuru and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities.
Quicksilver® from Capital One®, $200 Welcome Offer with $500 Spend Requirement
Quicksilver® from Capital One® has a new welcome offer that can earn you a $200 cash bonus for spending $500 within three months. This is a no fee card that earns 1.5% cashback on every purchase.
- New Cardmember Offer: Earn a one-time $200 cash bonus once you spend $500 on purchases made with your new Quicksilver® from Capital One® within 3 months from account opening.
- 0% intro APR on purchases for 15 months; variable APR after that.
- LEARN MORE
- Earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on every purchase, every day.
- Additional warranty protection at no charge on eligible items that are purchased with your credit card.
- Travel Accident Insurance at no extra charge when you use your credit card to purchase your fare.
- Keep your real card number to yourself and shop online more securely with virtual card numbers.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees
- No annual fee.
- LEARN MORE
This is the best welcome offer we have seen on this card, and now the spending requirement is $500 instead of $1,000 as it was when we last saw this bonus. With that said, Quicksilver® from Capital One® is probably not the first card you should be looking at, as there are better Capital One cards to check out first, which much higher welcome bonuses.
- Capital One® Venture® Rewards Credit Card
- Earn 100,000 bonus miles when you spend $20,000 on purchases in the first 12 months from account opening, or still earn 50,000 miles if you spend $3,000 on purchases in the first 3 months
DannyDealGuru has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. DannyDealGuru and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.