Amex Plum Business Card, $500 Bonus with $15K Spend
Update: The annual fee on the Amex Plum Card is no longer waived. The same welcome bonus has been around for a while now.
American Express is offering a new welcome bonus for the Plum Business card. There’s a $600 bonus available for this card, but it requires spending a total of $30K. This new bonus requires half of that for a $500 statement credit.
- Earn a $500 statement credit after you spend $15,000 in purchases on the Card within the first 3 months of Card Membership.
- Introductory Annual Fee
of $0 for the First Year, Then$250
- Apply for American Express Business Credit Cards
- Earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on the amount paid within 10 days of your statement closing date
- No foreign transaction fees.
- No fee for additional employee cards
This is a good bonus for a card that probably most people will be eligible for. There’s no annual fee for the first year which makes it more attractive. If you can complete the spending and also get the 1.5% cashback for it, the bonus can get even better. You only have three months though, so make sure you have the means or the need to spend $15K.