Wells Fargo Checking Account Bonus, Get $200
Wells Fargo is offering a new bonus for checking accounts. You can get $200 and it looks like the bonus is available nationwide. Check out the details of this Wells Fargo checking account bonus below.
How to qualify for your $200 bonus:
- Open a new Wells Fargo consumer checking account with a minimum opening deposit of $25 by September 30th, 2021. All account applications are subject to approval.
- Within 90 calendar days of account opening (the “qualification period”), receive a total of $1,000 or more in qualifying direct deposits to your new checking account.
- A qualifying direct deposit is an ACH (Automated Clearing House) automatic electronic deposit of your salary, pension, Social Security, or other regular income into your bank account. Confirm with your employer or the agency or company making these payments that they use the ACH network.
- Transfers from one account to another, mobile deposits, or deposits made at a banking location or ATM don’t qualify as a direct deposit.
Once the 90-day qualification period has elapsed, we will determine if you have met the offer requirements, and will deposit any earned bonus into your new checking account within 30 days.
You cannot be:
- A current owner on a Wells Fargo consumer checking account
- A Wells Fargo team member
- A recipient of a consumer checking bonus in the past 12 months (limit one bonus per customer)
Could be available nationwide, but you can check with your zip code before starting the application.
The Wells Fargo Everyday Checking account monthly service fee is $10. The monthly service fee can be avoided with any one of the following each fee period:
- $500 minimum daily balance
- $500 or more in total qualifying direct deposits
- Primary account owner is 17-24 years old. (When the primary account owner reaches the age of 25, age can no longer be used to avoid the monthly service fee.)
- Linked to a Wells Fargo Campus ATM Card or Campus Debit Card
This is a decent bonus from Wells Fargo, but we have seen offer for as high as $400 in the past. It requires a large direct deposits. You need to receive a total of $1,000 or more in qualifying direct deposits to your new checking account, in order to get this $200 bonus. The account also comes with a $10 monthly fee that can be waived
- OFFER PAGE
- Bonus: $200
- Account Type: Everyday Checking
- Availability: Possibly nationwide
- Type of Inquiry: Soft pull
- Direct Deposit Requirement: $1K within 90 days (see what works)
- Other Requirements: None
- Credit Card Funding: Up to $50
- Monthly Fee: $10 but can be waived
- Closing Account Fee: None
- Expiration Date: 9/30/21