Walmart Amex Offer: Spend $35, Get $10 Back (Up to 4x)
Check your American Express credit cards for a new offer that can save you up to $40 on Walmart purchases. You can find this offer in your Amex consumer and business credit cards. Check out the details of the offer below.
Get a $10 statement credit by using your enrolled eligible Card to spend a minimum of $35 in one or more purchases online at Walmart.com by 1/31/2022. Limit of 4 statement credits (total of $40).
- Offer valid online at Walmart.com. Includes Walmart pickup & delivery purchases made online at Walmart.com and qualifying purchases made through the Walmart mobile app.
- Purchases of Walmart+ memberships are excluded.
- Qualifying purchases must be made in USD via the US version of the website and shipped within the U.S. Some merchants may not ship to all areas. See merchant website for shipping policy.
- Excludes purchases from third party or affiliate websites linked with/from walmart.com (such as, but not limited to, Walmart Contacts, Walmart Checks, Walmart Photo Services, Walmart Stationary, and Walmart Moneygram).
- Excludes bulk gift cards & e-gift cards, in-store purchases, layaway purchases, insurance services, auto services, pharmacy transactions, protection plans, and recurring subscription services (for example, Beauty Box and Baby Box).
Amex OffersAmex Offers are an extra perk on all American Express credit cards, charge cards, and even prepaid cards. You can see these offers in your accounts in two forms. Either as a statement credit or extra MR points for spending a certain amount at a specific merchant. You will need to add the offer to a specific card, and then use that card to get the credit. To add offers to a card, log into your account online, scroll down to the “Amex Offers & Benefits” section and click “Add to Card” for offers that you plan to use. You should add the offer to your preferred card. Amex Offers are now limited to just one per person. You can use the Membership Rewards version and the statement credit version of the same offer. Check out this quick way to add all offers at once. For third party Amex cards you can use this new website, American Express Connect, to check for offers and also add them to your cards. See full list of Amex Offers here.
This offer seems highly targeted. Check your American Express credit cards and hopefully you see it in your Amex Offers section.