Walgreens Chase Offer: Save 20%, Up to $20 Back
Chase is targeting some cardholders with a new offer that can save you 20% at Walgreens. This is the same offer we saw a few weeks ago, and it’s now available once again. Here’s how this REPLACE Chase Offer works:
- Earn 20% back on your Walgreens purchase, with a $20.00 back maximum. Offer expires 12/19/2022.
- Offer valid one time only.
- Payment must be made directly with the merchant.
- Offer not valid on third-party services.
- Payment must be made on or before offer expiration date.
About Chase OffersChase Offers are available on Chase credit cards and debit cards. With these offers, you usually get cashback when you use your eligible Chase card to shop at a participating store. You can see your offers in the Chase app or in your account online. Here are a few things worth noting about these offers:
- You can add the same offer to multiple cards, and you will receive multiple credits.
- Chase Offers could be targeted to certain accounts, so not every offer will be available for everyone.
- Credits will appear in your account in 7-14 business days.
- Usually the same offers will also show up for US Bank, Bank of America, Wells Fargo, Regions Bank, Suntrust Bank, BBVA, BB&T, PNC, Columbia Bank and Beneficial Bank customers.
A nice Chase Offer for savings at Walgreens. If you have a location nearby you should be able to find many third party gift cards. Check your cards and add the offer now. It is targeted, but I’m seeing it on a couple of cards.