Verizon Amex Offer: Spend $75, Get $75 Back
Check your American Express credit cards for a new offer that can save you $75 at Verizon. You can find this offer in your Amex business credit cards. Check out the details of the offer below.
Get a one-time $75 statement credit by using your enrolled eligible Business Card to make a single purchase of $75 or more online at verizon.com/amexoffer by 2/14/2022.
- Offer valid online only for Small Business Wireless transactions at US website verizon.com/amexoffer.
- Valid only on purchases made in US dollars.
- Not valid on purchases shipped outside of the US.
- Please note if you purchase a plan, unless you notify the merchant that you want to pause, cancel, or that you do not want to auto renew, your plan will automatically renew for another plan period (subject to applicable law) of equal length (for example monthly, or annually).
About Amex OffersAmex Offers are an extra perk on all American Express credit cards, charge cards, and even prepaid cards. You can see these offers in your accounts either as a statement credit or extra Membership Rewards points for spending a certain amount at an eligible merchant. You will need to add the offer to a specific card, and then use that card to get the credit. Here are a few things you should know:
- You should add the offer to your preferred card. Amex Offers are now limited to just one per person. So once you add it to one card, it disappears from other cards.
- You can use the Membership Rewards version and the statement credit version of the same offer.
- Check out a few options to quickly way to add all offers at once, or use the MaxRewards app that even lets you save offers on multiple cards.
- For third party Amex cards you can the American Express Connect site to check for offers and also add them to your cards.
- See full list of Amex Offers here.
A nice offer especially if you already are a Verizon customer. Otherwise you can try purchasing accessories at Verizon. The offer directs you to verizon.com/business but verizon.com could work too. Let me know if you have any data points.
This offer is showing up on business credit cards only, but not for everyone.