Change Address with USPS, Get 10% Off at Amazon
USPS is offering once again an Amazon discount when you change your address. When you go through this process, you will often get a bunch of coupons. One of those coupons is now for a discount on Amazon purchases. The current offer is for a 10% discount.
Save 10%, up to $20, on eligible purchases at Amazon.com. Offer applies to each purchases made, up to the maximum savings allowed.
- Customers who redeem this offer will receive an email from Amazon.com with instructions on how to redeem the discount; to redeem the discount, you must create an Amazon Move account.
- Only customers with an Amazon.com account who receive a message or notification directly from Amazon referring to this offer are eligible to redeem the offer.
- Discount will automatically be applied to your account and must be used within 90 days after you setup a profile.
- Discount only applies to products sold by Amazon.com (look for “sold by Amazon.com” on the product detail page).
- Offer limited to one per customer and account every 360 days.
- The maximum benefit you may receive from this offer is a $20 discount to be used on Amazon.com.
- If any of the promotional items related to this offer are returned, your refund will equal the amount you paid for the item, subject to applicable refund policies.
- Offer may not be redeemed for Amazon Gift Cards.
We have seen this offer in the past and you could even save 15% or 20%. But saving 10% on Amazon purchases is still a nice deal. You could make the change to your current address if you’re not actually moving. Just keep in mind that you can only take advantage of these offers once a year. Take a look at the other coupons offered and maybe you can find something else worth using.
HT: Doctor of Credit