US Open Amex Offer: Spend $100, Get $20 Back
Check your American Express credit cards for a new offer that can save you $20 on purchases at the US Open. You can find this offer in your Amex consumer and business credit cards. Check out the details of the offer below.
Get a one-time $20 (USD) statement credit by using your enrolled eligible Card to spend $100 (USD) or more in one or more purchases at participating on-site merchants at the US Open between August 29 and September 11, 2022 (or, if final day of tournament play is extended, September 12, 2022.)
- Enrollment available until September 11, 2022 (or, if final day of tournament play is extended, September 12, 2022) via AmericanExpress.com or when you visit any American Express location on-site (i.e., an American Express Radio Distribution booth, American Express Card Member Lounge, Centurion® Suite (exclusive to Platinum Card® and Centurion® Members), any Guest Info Booth or the American Express Exhibit in South Plaza) during the 2022 US Open.
- This offer is valid for American Express Cards issued in the following markets: U.S., Australia, Canada, France, Italy, Japan, Mexico, New Zealand and the United Kingdom.
- The following American Express Cards are not eligible for the offer: Prepaid Cards (excluding Serve and Bluebird Cards), Corporate Cards, International Cards including David Jones Storecard, Rakuten Card, Rakuten Premium Card, Rakuten Black Card unless otherwise listed as an Eligible Card above.
- Participating merchants include on site merchants that accept American Express Cards at the US Open, excluding US Open Event Cards, parking vendors, merchants that accept charitable donations, and at premium suites and banquets.
- Statement credit will be applied within 90 days after offer end date.
Amex OffersAmex Offers are an extra perk on all American Express credit cards, charge cards, and even prepaid cards. You can see these offers in your accounts in two forms. Either as a statement credit or extra MR points for spending a certain amount at a specific merchant. You will need to add the offer to a specific card, and then use that card to get the credit. To add offers to a card, log into your account online, scroll down to the “Amex Offers & Benefits” section and click “Add to Card” for offers that you plan to use. You should add the offer to your preferred card. Amex Offers are now limited to just one per person. You can use the Membership Rewards version and the statement credit version of the same offer. Check out this quick way to add all offers at once. For third party Amex cards you can use this new website, American Express Connect, to check for offers and also add them to your cards. See full list of Amex Offers here.
With this offer you can get a one-time $20 credit when you spend $100 or more at the US Open between August 29 and September 11, 2022 (or, if final day of tournament play is extended, September 12, 2022.) Add the offer to your cards now if you plan on attending any US Open events.