Amex Offer for Homes & Villas by Marriott, $100 Off $500 (2x)
Check your American Express credit cards for a new offer that can save you up to $200 on stays at Homes & Villas by Marriott. You can find this offer in your Amex consumer and business credit cards. Check out the details of the offer below.
Get a $100 statement credit by using your enrolled eligible Card to spend a minimum of $500 USD in one or more purchases on room rate and room charges for your stay at Homes & Villas by Marriott properties from 7/11/2022 to 10/31/2022. Book at homesandvillasbymarriott.com. Limit of 2 statement credits (total of $200).
- Offer valid at all Homes & Villas by Marriott International properties.
- Reservations for Homes & Villas by Marriott International properties must be made online at homesandvillasbymarriott.com.
- Excludes all other Marriott brands.
- Not valid on gift card purchases, online retail purchases, hotel amenities or purchases of Marriott Bonvoy® points.
Amex OffersAmex Offers are an extra perk on all American Express credit cards, charge cards, and even prepaid cards. You can see these offers in your accounts either as a statement credit or extra Membership Rewards points for spending a certain amount at an eligible merchant. You will need to add the offer to a specific card, and then use that card to get the credit. Here are a few things you should know:
- You should add the offer to your preferred card. Amex Offers are now limited to just one per person. So once you add it to one card, it disappears from other cards.
- You can use the Membership Rewards version and the statement credit version of the same offer.
- Check out a few options to quickly way to add all offers at once, or use the MaxRewards app that even lets you save offers on multiple cards.
- For third party Amex cards you can the American Express Connect site to check for offers and also add them to your cards.
- See full list of Amex Offers here.
A decent offer that we have seen in the past. Check your cards and add it now if you think you might use it.