U.S. Bank Business Leverage Visa Card
The U.S. Bank Business Leverage Visa Card has an increased bonus of up to 90,000 points. That is worth $900. This is a card with no annual fee the first year and $95 after that. Employee cards are free. This bonus is only available during the Winter Olympics. A similar increased bonus is also available for the US Bank Altitude Connect card. Check out the details of the bonus below.
- 75,000 bonus points will be awarded if you are approved for a new Leverage Business Rewards Card and eligible Net Purchases totaling $7,500 or more are made to the Account Owner’s Card within four months from account opening.
- Plus, up to 15,000 more points thanks to Visa, the more medals Team USA wins, the more additional rewards you score.
- 0-35 medals earn an additional $75 in rewards
- 36+ medals earn an additional $150 in rewards
- No annual fee for the first year, $95 thereafter. Plus, free employee cards.
- DIRECT LINK
- Earn 2X points per dollar spent on eligible net purchases made in the top two categories where you spend the most each month – automatically. See 48 categories here, and click each one for more sub-categories.
- 1% cash back on all other eligible net purchases.
- Redeem points for your choice of cash back, travel, gift cards and merchandise.
- No Expiration on cash back or limits on the total rewards you can earn.
Points that you earn with the U.S. Bank Business Leverage Visa Card can be redeemed for cash, gift cards, travel and merchandise. Points usually have a value of 1¢ each.
There is no minimum requirement for statement credit, gift cards, travel or merchandise redemptions. For cash redemptions into a U.S. Bank checking or savings account, you can do it in $50 increments.
Applying for the Card
US Bank does NOT report business credit cards to personal credit bureaus, so that should help those trying to stay under 5/24.
You usually need to have a relationship with US Bank in order to get approved. That means having a bank account, or maybe another US Bank credit card.
This is a very good cash bonus for a business credit card, especially with the fee waived for the first year. The spending requirement is high though, at $7,500 within four months. Now you also get an additional $75 or $150 in rewards, making it the best bonus ever offered.