US Bank Altitude Connect Visa Signature Card Bonus
The US Bank Altitude Connect card has a new welcome bonus that could be as high as 60,000 points. That’s worth $600. This is a card that has some good earning rates and comes with a $95 annual fee. But as part of the welcome offer, the fee is waived for the first year. Let’s see the details.
- Earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $2,000 in the first 120 days. That’s a $500 value redeemable towards merchandise, gift cards, cash back, travel and more. And your points never expire.
- Up to 10,000 Visa Beijing Olympic Bonus Points based on the final medal count of Team USA:
- 0 to 35 medals equal 5,000 Bonus Points; or
- 36 or more medals equal 10,000 Bonus Points.
- Annual Fee: $95 (waived first year)
- Offer valid through February 20, 2022.
- DIRECT LINK
- 4X points on travel and at gas stations.
- 2X points at grocery stores, grocery delivery, dining and streaming services.
- 1X point on all other eligible purchases.
- $30 credit for annual streaming service purchases such as Netflix and Spotify
- TSA PreCheck or Global Entry – Up to $100 in statement credits for application fee once every four years.
- No foreign transaction fees
- Cell phone protection, up to $600 reimbursement when you pay your monthly cell phone bill with your card.
- Visa Signature benefits
This is the same as the regular 50K offer on the card, plus the 5,000 or 10,000 points depending on how well Team USA does in the Beijing Winter Olympics.
US Bank Altitude Connect is a good card at least for the first year. The annual fee is waived and the US Bank Altitude Connect bonus is worth $550 or $600. You also get TSA PreCheck or Global Entry without having to pay anything for them. Going forward, the highlight of the card is the 4X earning on travel and gas stations. There are other cards out there with better earning rates, but 4% back is still a good return.